Super Chlorophyll Powder Review *BENEFITS*

Hey guys!

So today I am going to share the Review on Super Chlorophyll Powder!

I am always a very health concious person so I love to take easy-make health food especially Chlorophyll! (Because it's just simply pour, shake & drink!) This is the super amazing Chlorophyll Drink that really does wonders to your health!

Take a look at the BENEFITS of Super Chlorophyll Powder!





What the picture says about the Super Chlorophyll is really TRUE! Before I brought this Chlorophyll, this wonderful salesperson(Sue) told me, "you also can drink it when you are having your monthly period as it will make clear your old blood's bad smell!" & I just could not believe it till I try it myself & YES! It's really so truee! :)

I Love the Results of it! & It just simply have too many countless benefits! Just 1 Drink, you get lots of goodness from it, so why not?! :)

What's more? You can apply this Chlorophyll powder as a mask on your face or legs(If it's red & itchy/ eczema) & just simply leave it on your skin for about 5-10minutes then rinse it off with plenty of water.

This is the steps of how you can make the mask with the Chlorophyll:

- Put half a teaspoon(for legs) or 1 full teaspoon(for face), pour it in a super small cup/bowl.
- Put a little bit of water. (JUST A BIT!!)
- Use a chopstick mixed it well, it should not be watery light green! It should be thick darky green!
- There you go! Apply to your face or legs &  leave it for 5-10minutes :)


Right now, I will post pictures below & tell you the steps to make a 'Drink':

This is how it looks like!

The Inner View of it! (POWDER)


Take just 1 teaspoon of the powder & pour it to your big cup / water bottle. 
& SHAKE IT! Make sure your cup / water bottle have a cap & do shake well!
You will be able make 500ml to 1L of water with just 1 Teaspoon of this 'Goodness' ! :)



Here you go! :) 

For this Super Chlorophyll Powder, it just cost $40 SGD with FREE DELIVERY till your Door Steps! 

Want to buy it? You can contact this wonderful seller (Sue-8189 6954) or you can simply add her on Facebook -" Sfz Collections "https://www.facebook.com/sfzcollections ) !


*Take Note: I am not being paid for this reviews, all products are brought & paid by myself. Thanks :)

Hope this helps!:)

Loves-Bliss.


14 Response to Super Chlorophyll Powder Review *BENEFITS*

Anonymous
5 February 2013 at 09:12

wow great information. i am using the product daily, my wife had aloepacea problem & lost around 2 inches radius hair on her head. just by using super chlorophyll for a month, 1 & 1/2 year problem cleared she had hair growth on her head. Thanks to God for showing me Unicity Super Chlorophyll. Nadeem. India.

18 February 2013 at 09:03

hi nadeem wvem i am facing balding.does this product work in the growth of hairs.

Anonymous
26 February 2013 at 22:35

Research has shown that the Chlorophyll content in current products available is not even more than 2%. Imagine if there were products with higher Chlorophyll content. It could help suppress cancer.

29 March 2013 at 19:11

I myself tried this super amazing powder! I mix it with my acne spot control cream and yes! It really works! My face became much smoother and the redness lessens and also the number and size of my pimples had minimized. I couldn't agree more with this review.
My Aunt is also selling this awesome products from Unicity, and the whole family tried it and we're loving them. Chlorophyll is the most favorite!

16 August 2013 at 14:44

is the product safe for people with severe allergic reactions on foods?

31 August 2013 at 01:08

How I can order it?

Anonymous
18 November 2013 at 01:03

hi, just wandering whether it helps on my skin as i problem with gettin white spots in a small patches and its spreading around my body. went to see alot of doctor and done biospy and none doctor can figure it out the problem. so one day i saw my friend and asked me to try it, so am wandering whether this product will help on skin? please advice..my email is joeycolesy@hotmail.com

26 February 2014 at 00:43

This product is awesome. It's also good for wound healing too. Do contact me at unicityorders@gmail.com if you want to find out more.

28 February 2014 at 05:39

If anybody want.this product Cal Me 9837460949

27 June 2014 at 05:30

Hi everybody...in North India, you may order this product from me....price Rs. 20 per day....wow.

Manjit 9915942631

22 July 2014 at 02:10

Can it be used bu patient of ulcerative colits

Anonymous
20 September 2014 at 10:39

Hi Amin, contact me at uniwellness111@gmail.com for professional consultation.

1 October 2014 at 05:04

Please contact me at 9560949249 for Super Chlorophyll Product

16 October 2014 at 20:59

Hi please contact me at 84327545 for Super Chlorophyll or other Unicity's products. :)

My webstore: http://shopchaos.blogspot.sg/

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Always About Beauty & Health :) All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes